|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
American Hospital Al Barsha Clinic
American Hospital Al Khawaneej Clinic
- Medical Degree, MD, Damascus University,
- Master Degree, MSc Urology, MOH, Damascus University,
- Diploma in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Strasbourg University, France,
- European school of urology, ESU, ESFEU, Munich, Germany,
- European Association of Urology
- Emirates Medical Association
- Emirates Urology Society
- Specialist Urologist, Saudi German Hospital Dubai, UAE,
- Specialist Urologist, Al Sharq Hospital, UAE,
- Specialist Urologist, Emirates Specialty Hospital, Dubai Healthcare City, UAE,
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Kidney Stone diseases evaluation and management either medically or surgically using new minimally invasive procedures and laser technology, in adult males and females.
- Prostate diseases proper evaluation and management either medically, or surgically using the new minimally invasive procedures if required.
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Evaluation and management of possible diseases behind the lower urinary tract symptoms, in adult males and females.
- Evaluation of visible or invisible hematuria in adult males and females and proper management accordingly
- Urine incontinence, and neurogenic bladder evaluation and management
- Urinary tract infections, and recurrent complicated UTIs, evaluation, and management
- Sexually transmitted infections, STDs evaluation, and management
- Men's Health and sexual dysfunction evaluation and management
- Male infertility evaluation and management - scrotal varicocele minimal invasive surgical management
- Uro-oncology, evaluation, and management of bladder cancer and kidney tumors
- Provide a wide range of minimally invasive surgical procedures, Endoscopic / Laparoscopic surgeries.