The American Hospital Dubai is the premier private healthcare center in the Middle East, proudly providing world-class medical services within its state-of-the-art, 252-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical facilities. More than 40 medical and surgical specialties are offered by its American Board certified or equivalent physicians, ensuring cutting-edge international standards of medical care.
We continue to expand to meet the demand for more personalized services, comfort and convenience while broadening our services and deepening our levels of expertise and care.
- In June 2016, the Hospital became the inaugural Middle-East member of the prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network. This partnership means that our physicians and team are able to collaborate and leverage the expertise of Mayo Clinic for the betterment of patients in the UAE and the surrounding region.
- It was the first hospital in the region to be awarded JCI accreditation and its medical laboratory was also the first private lab in the Middle East to earn accreditation by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Our Cancer program was the first in Dubai to offer comprehensive one-stop services.
- Our Heart Center has added electrophysiology consultation to our list of state-of-the-art services.
- Our Orthopedics team serves a growing patient population in need of surgical and inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient physical therapy.
- Our Endocrinology services are expanding their services to address the challenges of diabetes and offers a multidisciplinary approach to thyroid disease management.
In addition, the American Hospital Dubai focuses on strategic initiatives with increased patient access through expanding our Clinic footprint, investment in acute stroke care, and integrative and personalized medicine.