Dr. Caesar Zahka is one of the most sought-after Consultant Neurologists in Dubai, holding extensive experience of 25 years in the management of a diverse range of neurology problems. He holds American board certification in Neurology and a fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology. He has special interests in dizziness, vertigo and neuro-otology, and sleep disorders.
Dr. Caesar Zahka began his medical career at the Damascus University Medical School, followed by an internship, residency, and fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology in Detroit, Michigan. He had special training in Paediatric Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine in addition to electives in Neuro-Ophthalmology during his residency and fellowship. He went on to gain further education in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at the Chengdu Traditional Chinese Medicine University, in Sichuan, China.
Dr. Zahka practiced Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology at nationally acclaimed hospitals. He worked for 10 years at the University Hospital Of Damascus University, seeing referral cases from all over the country (the primary referral university hospital) and 17 years in the private sector in Damascus. He got vast experience in treating neurological cases, in addition to EEG, EMG, Visual, and Auditory (AEP, MLR, LLR, VEMP), etc. Ever since moving to the UAE, he has served Burjeel, Medeor Hospitals, Medeor Polyclinic, HealthDay Polyclinic, Dr. Azzam Abdulrazzak Clinic, and the American Center of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Zahka is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology, Syrian Society of Neurology, Syrian League against Epilepsy, and Syrian Universal Society. Due to his vast experience in the field of Neurology, Dr. Zahka has lectured at many medical meetings, including the PAN Arab meeting of Neurology in Damascus, regular lectures at the Syrian League against Epilepsy, Syrian Society of Neurology, and Middle- East meetings of Anesthesiology.
|Spoken Languages :
||Arabic, English, French
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
American Hospital Dubai
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Wayne state university, USA,
- Fellowship in Clinical neurophysiology, Wayne State University, USA,
- Diploma in Clinical Acupuncture, Chengdu University for traditional Chinese medicine, Republic of China,
- American Academy of Neurology, European Academy of Neurology, Emirates Neurological Association, Syrian Neurological Association, Syrian universal society
- Consultant Neurologist, Al Zahra hospital, UAE,
- Consultant Neurologist, Burjeel Hospital, UAE,
- Consultant Neurologist, American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology, UAE,
- Consultant Neurologist, Healthbay Polyclinic, UAE,
- Consultant Neurologist, Damascus University Assad Hospital, Syria,
- Consultant Neurologist, St Louis French hospital, Syria,
- Consultant Neurologist, Italian Hospital, Syria,
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Vertigo and neuro-otology
- Dizziness and sleep disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and autoimmune neurological diseases
- Strokes and Vascular Neurology
- Peripheral nerve diseases and muscle diseases
- Movement disorders
- Imbalance and coordination problems
- Problems with sensations
- Memory deficits
- Neck and low back pain
- EEG, nerve conductions, EMG, and sensory evoked potentials