Meghana Ashok Kumar
|Spoken Languages :
||English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tulu, Urdu
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
American Hospital Dubai
- Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Mangalore University, India
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Mangalore University, India
- International Audiology CI course, Institute for cochlear Implant Training, USA
- Advanced Studies in Vestibular Sciences and Disorders, Salus University, USA
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- British Academy of Audiology
- Rehabilitation Council of India
- Indian Speech and Hearing Association
- Clinical Audiologist, Amplifon India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
- Clinical Audiologist, Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Mangalore, India
- Clinical Audiologist, Adarsh Specialty Hospital, Manipal, India
- Clinical Trainee, St, Johns Medical College, Bangalore, India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Provides comprehensive hearing evaluation for both geriatric and pediatric population including – Pure tone audiometry, speech audiometry, visual reinforcement and behavioral audiometry testing, middle ear assessment, tinnitus assessment, otoacoustic emission testing, electrophysiological testing and other special tests.
- Hearing screening for newborn and school aged children.
- Hearing aid evaluation for patients of all age groups.
- Provide expert opinion for patients with hearing needs.