|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
||Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
American Hospital Dubai
- BSc (Neuroscience), United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, United Kingdom,
- MBBS, King's College London, United Kingdom
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom
- MSc (Orthopaedic Engineering), Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- FRCS (Trauma + Orth), Royal College of Surgeons of England, United Kingdom
- PhD, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom,
- CCT - Trauma and Orthopedics, General Medical Council, United Kingdom,
- British Society of Children’s Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Society of Surgery for Cerebral Palsy
- British Limb Reconstruction Society
- Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, University Hospitals of Leicester, United Kingdom
- National Fellow - Pediatric Orthopedics, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, United Kingdom
- Specialist Training Program, East Midlands Deanery, United Kingdom
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Developmental hip dysplasia - Diagnostic assessment - US and radiographic interpretation and decision making on operative and non-operative treatment.
- Developmental hip dysplasia - Patient specific treatment - Pavlik harness and attempted closed reduction in early presentation, single stage surgical hip reconstruction in late presentation.
- Pediatric hip disorders – Perthes and Slipped upper femoral epiphysis – containment surgery, physis stabilization and deformity correction.
- Treatment of hip migration, bony deformities and muscle contractures in patients of determination with cerebral palsy and neuromuscular conditions – single stage hip reconstruction for hip migration, tone management with botox and deformity correction for muscle contractures.
- Treatment of gait disorders in walking children and adolescents with cerebral palsy and neuromuscular conditions - gait analysis, patient specific treatment including botox administration, serial casting, surgery for correction of crouch gait and equinus deformity and single event multi-level surgery for complex multi-level deformity.
- Clubfoot - Patient specific treatment including Ponseti treatment and surgery for relapsed/residual clubfoot with tendon lengthening, tendon transfers and osteotomies.
- Pediatric foot deformity - Patient specific treatment including orthotics, serial casting, cavus foot surgical reconstruction, flatfoot surgical reconstruction and equinus deformity correction.
- Limb reconstruction for congenital and post traumatic deformity - circular frame treatment for lengthening and deformity correction in the lower limb, epiphysiodesis for leg length equalization.
- Guided growth for coronal plane knee deformities – knock knees and bow legs.
- Correction of rotational lower limb deformity.
- Pediatric upper limb fracture management – closed management of supracondylar fractures, complex elbow fractures, elastic nailing of long bone fractures.
- Pediatric lower limb fracture management - elastic nailing of long bone fractures, tri-plane ankle injuries, growth plate related injuries.