Face reflects your health. Whatever your skin colour, if it’s healthy, you’re healthy too. If you’re concerned about age spots, sagging or wrinkled skin, or the unproportioned appearance of your features, facial rejuvenation and contouring may be exactly the treatment you require to get enhanced appearance of your face.
Occupying the largest part in the human body, skin is a remarkable organ for keeping the body safe when it comes in contact with environmental threats and hazards. Although skin constantly renews itself, the process of renewal slows down as we grow old. Resultantly, our skin becomes susceptible to age spots, wrinkles, sun damage, and other signs of aging. Fortunately, advances in science and medicine have introduced a variety of solutions to restore youthful skin, banish wrinkles along with other signs of aging, and provide the youthful beauty.
Skin rejuvenation is more of a cosmetic method to combat signs of aging on the skin with the help of various treatments and techniques, which draw millions of people desiring to obtain enhanced complexion, skin, and overall appearance to the dermatology clinics around the world every year. The solution works by increasing collagen and elastin production that leads to tighter and younger-looking skin. At American Hospital, the Facial Rejuvenation and Contouring Specialists offer a wide assortment of non-invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to achieve the following outcomes:
• Minimise wrinkles and fine creases
• Enhance facial contours
• Minimise sunspots, age spots and freckles
• Reduce redness, acne, rosacea and other scars
• Tighten and lift facial skin and features
• Remove dead cells or older skin layers
• Regain natural glow and add more radiance to the face
While there are numerous ways to achieve a healthy skin and vibrant appearance, skin rejuvenation treatments are based on a number of factors such as skin condition, patient’s general health, and their personal preferences. The minimally-invasive procedures that our practitioners perform are, but not limited to, Lumecca IPL, Morpheus 8, Forma, and others, which offer no downtime and rapid results.
• Lumecca IPL: Also called Intense Pulsed Light Photofacials, the procedure involves light beams to remove dead skin layers, and allows new healthy-looking skin to grow that has reduced sunspots, redness, and other scars.
• Morpheus 8: This is a minimally invasive procedure using radio-frequency micro-needling technology. It makes small punctures in the skin to boost the production of collagen and elastin. As a result of this, the facial skin complexion along with texture are improved.
• Forma: It targets deep skin layers on both small and large and areas of the body. Using radio-frequency energy, this pain-free procedure improves collagen production, enhances skin elasticity, lifts the skin, and minimises wrinkles.
• Laser treatment: A chemical-free popular skin rejuvenation treatment, lasers are used to remove the dull and damaged layers of skin without causing any abrasions. The procedure also stimulates the skin’s natural healing response and collagen production which result in a soft, tight, and radiant skin.
Some of the cosmetic procedures performed to restore skin brilliance are:
Fillers: Fillers are products based on Hyaluronic Acid, perfectly biocompatible and very popular to reduce the signs of aging and reshape face contouring. They can be used all over the body, even if the most requested area remains the face:
• Volumetric increase and / or redefinition of the Lips
• Volumetric increase and / or redefinition of the cheekbones
• Wrinkle Filling
• Treatment of the naso-labial folds
• Reshape of the Jaw Lines
• Filling of the Tear Through
For these types of procedures, the Plastic Surgeons at American Hospital choose only the best products such as Juvederm, Restilane, and Profhilo etc.; thus, ensuring better and long-lasting results.
Botox: Botox is a protein of natural origin which, if used adequately, has the property of temporarily blocking the contraction of some muscles which are the main cause of wrinkle formation. The periodic and constant use of this treatment amplifies its benefits and reduces the doses necessary to obtain the desired effects. The injection of this substance finds its specific indications for the removal of facial wrinkles:
• Frown line wrinkles
• Forehead wrinkles
• Bunny line
• Crow feet
• Gummy Smile
It is also indicated to combat the annoying problem of Hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating of hands, feet and the axilla. In fact, the administration of this protein allows to block the secretion of the sweat glands and to drastically reduce sweating.
PRP / Platelet-Rich Plasma: The tone and elasticity that characterize a young and smooth skin are due to the balance of various substances that make up the cellular matrix of the skin, such as collagen and elastin. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own blood platelets, rich on stem cells and growth factors to accelerate the cell turnover, increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and create rejuvenation of the skin.
The procedure normally requires few sessions (3-4) performed in a monthly basis to achieve the expected result. It can also be used also on the scalp to reduce the hair loss.
If you are considering skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment options, we encourage you to seek a thorough understanding along with pros and cons from our specialists at American Hospital Dubai, as this help you make an informed decision about your skin.
The certified plastic surgery experts at American Hospital Dubai provide exceptional facial rejuvenation and contouring treatments in conjunction with suggestions that accelerate your journey towards rejuvenated and revitalised appearance. We proudly offer a full suite of rejuvenation and contouring treatment options for face with multiple issues like sun damage, brown spots, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, acne scars, unproportioned features and other irregularities.
You can schedule a consultation with our Cosmetic Facial Surgeons by filling out our secure web form below.