When you are dissatisfied with the way you look, things can seem a little overwhelming. However, thanks to the modern advancements in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, you can improve your physical outlook.
Plastic surgery can help correct a physical defect or adjust the proportions of a region that makes the individual feel uncomfortable. Be it facial surgery, breast surgery, or abdominoplasty, cosmetic surgery is meant to enhance your curve and improve the contours of your body. It can also help fix bumps, bulges, and other physical elements that diminish your confidence.
Cosmetic changes to your physical appearance can be achieved by both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Non-surgical procedures include fillers and botox that help with facial Contouring. On the other hand, surgical procedures allow for structural changes and reconstruction of specific body parts like the abdomen, buttocks, and upper arms.
For women dreaming of a specific body type, breast enlargement is sought, whereas men facing gynecomastia often choose breast reduction surgery. Each cosmetic surgery is intended to uplift a natural appearance. Facial changes like pinning back ears, eyelid surgery, and dermabrasion for camouflaging acne scars contribute to a positive body image.
There are various types of cosmetic surgery procedures readily available at American Hospital. From the minor adjustments on a face to major reconstruction post-liposuction, our plastic surgery team is ready to help you achieve the look you desire. We provide the following cosmetic surgery procedure:
• Liposuction & Tummy Tuck: A liposuction and tummy tuck is a transformative procedure that removes fat cells from stubborn regions. It helps the individual achieve a flat stomach and a better definition in the neckline, upper arms, thighs, and buttocks.
• Breast Enlargement / Reduction: Breast surgery changes the shape and size of breasts to enhance the proportions of a body. A breast reduction surgery involves the removal of extra skin and tissue. It is followed by the reconstruction of the areola and repositioning of the nipple.
• Facial Aging: Facial surgery helps diminish the visible signs of aging on the face. It involves facelifts, the removal of sagging skin, and the use of fillers to restore facial volume.
• Body Contouring: Body contouring surgery is performed after weight loss to remove the unwanted pockets of skin and tissue. It helps the patient complete their physical transformation and achieve the physique they desire.
• Abdominoplasty: An abdominoplasty can help improve the contours of a stomach. It planes down the bulges of sagging skin and tissue from the abdomen to give a flat and firm stomach.
A team of specialist surgeons at American Hospital performs the cosmetic surgery under general or local anesthesia. The procedures can take from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the surgical site of a body.
The cosmetic surgeons sculpt your body and plane down surfaces to improve the proportions of the abdomen, buttock, breasts, and face. Once the desired results are achieved, the surgeon would stitch up the incisions to complete the procedure.
Patients are often worried about scarring on the skin. It must be noted that cosmetic surgery helps you look your best. Minimally invasive procedures are implemented to ensure minimal scars.
Our cosmetic surgeons are dedicated to understanding the candidate's vision before proceeding with surgery. Therefore, the individual’s thoughts and lifestyle are discussed at length to deliver a cosmetic treatment that helps them feel their best after their physical transformation.
Things to Remember:
• Post-operative care for cosmetic surgery requires at least a few hours of observation, depending on the procedure performed.
• Procedures like liposuction and tummy tuck could leave lumps, bruising, and swelling. These conditions improve with time as your incisions continue to heal.
• Following the post-operative care, routine is essential for your recovery. From keeping your head elevated to wearing support garments after breast enlargement, you must follow the regime without any lapses.
• Patience is the key to healing well after cosmetic surgery. As your body undergoes structural changes, the results will start to appear after two to six months.
• Remember, rest is crucial for your recovery and healing after every cosmetic surgery.
American Hospital provides a wide range of minimally invasive cosmetic surgery options that require minimal treatment time, cause less scarring, offer speedy recovery, and have little chance of infections or other complications.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons and breast reduction surgeons provide customized solutions for all your aesthetic needs and ensure that each candidate for cosmetic surgery leaves the premises with satisfactory results.
For appointments and queries, please fill out our secure online form available right here.
English, French, German, Spanish
Arabic, Danish, English, norwegian, Swedish