Raise your self-confidence and sexuality by fixing your reproductive body part issues. Get advice from an Aesthetic Gynecologist at American Hospital Dubai to help you improve the look and function of female genitalia with innovative methods.
Every woman's female reproductive system undergoes physical and functional changes due to time, age, genetics, chronic pelvic issues, and childbirth. Aesthetic Gynecology is a new area of medicine that helps women deal with such matters relating to their intimate areas.
Aesthetic gynecology covers several procedures to help repair and improve the look and function of female genitalia and alter their intimate body parts. These techniques are both surgical and nonsurgical methods.
Cosmetic Gynecology is a fast-growing aesthetic nonsurgical correction and enhancement method to restructure the female genitalia. This field of medicine has gained popularity over the past decade. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, around 8,745 labiaplasty procedures were done in 2015, growing by 15 per cent compared to the previous year.
Cosmetic Gynecology is an effective procedure to improve the physical appearance of the genital - the vagina or labia and help restore its functions. However, you must ask the doctor about the method, understanding that results are tough to reverse.
Cosmetic Gynecology methods address the morphological and structural modifications, which are common effects of aging. The effects of aging include:
• The aging of the female external genitalia comprises the vulvar epithelium thickening, which is at its peak during reproductive years but decreases with age.
• At a cellular level, estrogen causes nuclear modifications in the superficial epithelial cells during each menstrual cycle, which influences the thickness of the whole epithelium.
• Vascularization peaks during pregnancy and rapidly diminishes after menopause. Coloration reflects blood supply, depicting the pale appearance of external genitalia in advanced age.
• With the loss of follicular activity, the external genitalia and labia majora lose subcutaneous fat, and connective tissue relaxes, becoming less elastic. Macroscopically, the labia majora reduces the tone and volume, and the labia minora increase in size.
• Tissues become more prone to inflammation due to aging post-menopausal atrophic vulvovaginitis. This is characterized by reduced lubrication, skin hydration, friction and permeability, and progressive muscle fiber hypotrophy follows in other tissues.
The factors that impact vaginal elasticity are genetics, chronic pelvic condition, ageing, obesity, cigarette smoking, childbirth, surgery and a hysterectomy procedure.
Vaginal corrective treatments are done through laser treatments, radiofrequency and even surgery. These procedures are done to tighten the vagina, prevent incontinence, and eliminate vaginal dryness. The main reasons for such vaginal issues are aging and childbirth.
Radiofrequency is the latest minimally-invasive treatment done for outpatients with different medical disorders. It is used in conditions like stress urinary incontinence (SUI), vaginal tightening, post-menopause indications, post-delivery rehabilitation, vaginal dryness and recurring infections.
The Orgasm Shot or O-Shot is a nonsurgical treatment used for women to promote sexual enhancement. It uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) derived from one's blood to stimulate the growth of new cells in the vagina walls and clitoris. The PRP growth factors raise cells in number in the area, enabling sensitivity and stimulation.
It improves the blood flow to the vagina, enhancing the sex drive and orgasm. It also relieves issues of painful intercourse and urinary incontinence.
The doctor will take your blood sample before the procedure and kept in a centrifuge to isolate the PRP. They are then extracted to prepare for your injection. A numbing cream is applied to your clitoris, labia, and G-spot, ensuring you have no pain during the injections.
The procedure is done in two minutes, but its results last up to a year or longer.
Women with the following conditions can consider for the O-Shot:
• Low sex drive,
• Unable to achieve orgasm,
• Vaginal dryness,
• Vaginal laxity,
• Urinary incontinence,
• Overactive bladder,
• Pain during intercourse,
• Vaginal atrophy
The skin colour changes with aging, hormonal shifts, sun exposure, and an increase and decrease in weight; hence, the whitening products are used to treat the condition. There are multiple treatment products with three levels for mesotherapy and whitening options as per the colour needed. Consult the doctor to seek advice.
Advanced procedures and experienced cosmetic gynecology are available at American Hospital Dubai; you are just a few steps away from visiting and discussing the procedure's benefits and risks, deemed suitable for your intimate matters and needs.