|Spoken Languages :
||Arabic, English, Urdu
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
- Doctorate -Audiology, ATSU Still Univ, Arizona, USA
- Masters -Audiology, University of Kansas Medical Center , Kansas, USA
- Member of American Speech and Hearing Association
- Member of American Academy of Audiology
- Clinical Audiologist, Al Zahra Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- Clinical Audiologist, Massachussets Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston, USA
- Fellowship -Audiology, Michael Reese Medical Center, Chicago, USA
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Provides comprehensive audiometric testing procedures including evoked potential testing, otoacoustic emission, Ecogh and other specialized testing procedures for both in - patients and out - patients.
- Primarily responsible for neonatal hearing screening program, testing, tracking and follow up.
- Special interest in Pediatric Audiology and actively involved in pre and post cochlear implantation procedures and rehabilitation.