Samarah Adnan Faik
|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
||Specialist Obstetrician & Gyanecologist
-American Hospital Dubai
-American Hospital Al Barsha Clinic
- CCT, General Medical Council, UK
- ATSM Urogynecology, Yorkshire Deanery, UK
- MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK
- DFSRH, Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare, UK
- MB CHB, Baghdad University Medical School, Iraq
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- General Medical Council, UK
- Dubai Health Authority
- International Uro-gynecological Association (IUGA)
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Specialty Registrar, Yorkshire Deanery, UK
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- She cares for women of all ages with menstrual disorders, subfertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, fibroids, endometriosis, postmenopausal disorders, adolescence gynecological disorders, vulval problems, contraception, genital infections, early pregnancy problems, and gynecological emergencies.
- She manages routine and high risk pregnancies including twins, pregnancies complicated with placenta previa, obesity, medical disorders like diabetes, hypertension etc. She performs routine vaginal delivery, forceps, vacuum, breech delivery, complex and simple Caesarean section.
- She performs routine abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic surgery, including hysterectomy (vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal), laparoscopic surgery for benign ovarian tumors/ cysts, fibroids, vaginal surgery for prolapse, urodynamics, Botox for overactive bladder and Bulkamid injections for urinary stress incontinence.