Speech-Language Pathologists/Therapists are the clinical experts in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of speech, language, stuttering, voice and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
At American Hospital Dubai, we use our specialist knowledge and skills to evaluate and treat a wide range of communication and swallowing disorders. We aim to provide high quality, specialized and comprehensive therapy services in outpatient and inpatient settings. Bilingual services in Arabic and English are available.
- Children’s Services
- Speech Delay
- Speech Disorder
- Voice Disorder
- Language Delay
- Language Disorder
- Cochlear Implant and Hearing Aid Rehabilitation
- Auditory Verbal Therapy (AVT)
- Adult Services
- Speech disorder due to stroke, brain injury or progressive neurological diseases
- Language disorder due to stroke
- Cognitive-linguistic disorders following brain injury
- Voice disorder
- Oral-pharyngeal swallowing disorders, including the following diagnostic and therapeutic procedures: Videofluoroscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (VFES), and Fibreoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)