Leading Dermatology Clinic in Dubai
American Hospital Dubai’s Dermatology department is one of the leading skin specialist clinics in Dubai. We provide highly specialized care for all skin, hair and nail disorders, as well as providing cosmetic dermatology services. Our board certified dermatologists are experts in their field and treat a multitude of dermatological issues, such as eczema and psoriasis. We pride ourselves in having some of the best dermatologists in Dubai for the treatment of acne.
Skin Specialists in Dubai
At American Hospital Dubai, we understand that dermatological disorders and issues can make you feel self conscious, as well as pain and discomfort. Our aim is to make you feel comfortable in your skin again and our doctors go to every length to achieve that. The dermatology department examines every patient meticulously in order to gain a precise diagnosis. As no two issues are alike, our skin specialists create a tailored treatment plan to best suit the patients’ diagnoses and from there onwards, offer an effective treatment, as well as lifestyle advice that may help alleviate symptoms.
Our state-of-the-art equipment combined with the dermatologists’ specialist knowledge means that patient recovery time is usually minimized. Additionally, the department’s wide scope of services allows patients to be treated quickly, decreasing the chances of an issue becoming more severe and painful. These two aspects of the department make the American Hospital Dubai resident to one of the most preeminent dermatology clinics in Dubai.
The Dermatology department also offers cosmetic dermatology, providing services that cater for a wide range of aesthetic dermatological desires. Whether you are looking for Laser Hair Removal or Botox treatment, American Hospital Dubai will meet your needs with expert knowledge and execution. The modern technical equipment employed, such as Forever Young Broadband Light, used for rejuvenation and skin tightening, are utilized to minimize intrusion and a patient’s recovery period. The department doctors practice their specialty with compassion, discretion and care, making them some of the best dermatologists in Dubai.
Dermatological Conditions and treatments
American Hospital Dubai’s dermatologists have a wealth of experience in treating skin, hair and nail diseases and do so in an effective and compassionate manner. We strive to better a patient’s quality of life by diagnosing accurately and providing the necessary treatment to rid or manage the disorder. There are several common dermatological disorders:
Acne is a common skin condition that can affect people from their early teens into adulthood. The severity of acne depends on the individual and usually presents itself on the face, back and chest. Our dermatologists understand that it can cause serious reduced self-esteem and has the potential to be painful and itchy. The department has the best dermatologists in Dubai for the treatment of acne due to their utilization of unique treatment plans for every patient. Depending on the state of the acne, the dermatologist may offer advice on lifestyle changes, antibiotics, topical treatments or hormonal medicines. Treatment has proven to be incredibly effective when followed closely.
Another common condition is eczema which causes inflammation of the skin. Some symptoms may include a reddened rash, intense itching and open, weeping lesions when scratched. Though there is no cure for eczema, it can be managed and subdued. It may cause discomfort, physically and psychologically, for the patient. American Hospital Dubai’s dermatologists are highly skilled in creating treatment plans to assist in managing the condition. A patient may be prescribed corticosteroid medication, topical creams, moisturizers, antihistamines and antibiotics.
Psoriasis is alike in appearance and causes similar symptoms to eczema, including itching, scaly patches and lesions. Like eczema, there is no cure for psoriasis but it too can be managed effectively, even in severe cases. Our dermatologists will fabricate a individual treatment plan in order to successfully manage and soothe a patient’s psoriasis. Some treatments may include steroid creams, topical creams, medicated body washes and moisturizers.
Folliculitis is the inflammation of an individual’s follicles, causing small red bumps predominantly on the buttocks, scalp, chest, back and legs. Folliculitis is easily treated effectively and is not a chronic disorder. Our dermatologists may prescribe you antibiotics to clear the inflammation or offer advice on how to resolve it without medication.
American Hospital Dubai’s dermatology clinic also caters for patients suffering from less common disorders, which are sometimes more difficult to treat. However, with the in-depth knowledge of our dermatologists and the department’s advanced equipment, most dermatological cases are solved quickly and effectively.
Some treatments include:
- Skin patch testing for allergic contact dermatitis.
- Laser treatment for vitiligo and other skin diseases.
- Cryotherapy for sun damaged skin and warts.
- Excimer laser and UVB treatments for vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, alopecia and other skin diseases.
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins.
- Skin screening and mole mapping.
In the cases of more serious disorders, such as skin cancers, our expert dermatologists offer various highly effectual treatments. There are several different skin cancers, including Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Malignant Melanoma. American Hospital Dubai’s dermatologists also treat pre-cancerous skin conditions which have the potential to become malignant. One extremely beneficial treatment of cancer that is used by the dermatology department is Mohs Micrographic Surgery. It is renowned for its success in the removal of Basal Cell Carcinomas and Squamous Cell Carcinomas, two of the most common skin cancers. Through the use of this highly advanced surgery and the unequivocal skill set of the hospital’s dermatologists, the treatment of skin cancer is regularly successful.
American Hospital Dubai provides a number of services for those seeking cosmetic surgery. Our dermatologists are committed to helping you achieve your desired look, boosting your confidence and helping you feel comfortable in your skin. Cosmetic dermatology can help you achieve a number of aesthetic changes, including scar reduction, lessening wrinkles, improving the skin’s quality and hair removal.
The dermatology department employs a number of advanced techniques in the treatment of these issues, such as:
- Laser treatment for wrinkles, aged skin, skin rejuvenation, moles, varicose veins, spider veins and hemangiomas.
- Laser Hair Removal for unwanted hair.
- Intralesional injections for the reduction of keloid scars.
- BOTOX® treatment for excessive underarm sweating.
- Skin fillers and Botox injections for the reduction of wrinkles.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for hair loss, deep, fine wrinkles and periorbital pigmentation.
- Forever Young Broadband Light™ for skin diseases, such as rosacea, spider veins and acne, as well skin rejuvenation and tightening.
- Radio frequency for collagen reactivation.
- Mesotherapy for pigmentation, rejuvenation and hair loss.
- Hydrafacial and Microdermabrasion to detoxify and rejuvenate skin.
- Profractional therapy and fractional resurfacing for wrinkles, scars and sun-damaged skin.
- MicroLaserPeel™ for the improvement of skin texture and appearance, such as for mild wrinkles, scars, keratosis, freckles and pigment irregularities.
The Benefits of A Check Up With The Best Dermatologists in Dubai
Skin diseases and disorders can often develop without obvious signs and symptoms. Thereafter, they grow quickly and have the potential to cause an individual problems. At American Hospital Dubai, our dermatology department highly recommends that you have regular check-ups with a dermatologist to help eliminate the chances of any detrimental issues. It is especially important to check new moles and unusual skin formations, as living in the United Arab Emirates means that our skin is exposed to harmful UV rays. It makes all the difference between a potentially life-threatening ailment and good health.
Whether you are seeking medical treatment or cosmetic care, our dermatologists can guarantee to provide you with the help and care you need. All treatments are executed with skill, compassion and care, ensuring that the patient is comfortable and at ease during the process.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of all skin, hair and nail diseases for adults and children like Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Vitiligo, Folliculitis, Hair Loss, and Onychomycosis etc.
- Cosmetic and Standard Skin Patch Testing for Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin screening, Mole mapping, Pigmentory skin problem and Preventive Dermatology
- Laser Treatment for Psoriasis, Vitiligo and other skin diseases
- Treatment for Skin Cancers (Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma and pre cancerous skin condition)
- Mohs Surgery
- Surgical procedure for Cancerous and Non-Cancerous skin lesions
- Cryotherapy for sun-damaged skin and Warts
- Excimer laser and UVB treatments
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins of the legs
- Laser treatment for Wrinkles, Aged Skin, Skin Rejuvenation, Moles, Varicose Veins, Teleangiectasia, Spider Veins, Hemangiomas
- Laser Hair treatment of unwanted hair
- Intralesional Injection for Keloid Scar
- Botox treatment for excessive sweating of the underarm
- Skin Fillers and Botox injection for wrinkles
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) for hair loss, deep and fine wrinkles and periorbital pigmentation
- Forever Young Broad Band Light for skin diseases (Rosacea, Teleangiectasia and Acne), rejuvenation and skin tightening.
- RadioFrequency for collagen reactivation
- Mesotherapy for pigmentation, rejuvenation and hair loss
- Hydrafacial and Microdermabrasion to detoxify and rejuvenate skin with comedone extraction
- ProFractional Therapy and Fractional Resurfacing for wrinkles, scars and sun-damaged skin
- MicroLaserPeel to improve skin texture and appearance (Mild wrinkles, Scars, Keratosis, Freckles and pigment irregularities)