|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
-American Hospital Al Barsha Clinic
- Diploma in Clinical Dermatology & Venereology (STD), , Vienna University, Ausria
- Fellowship In clinical Dermatology & Venereology (STD),, Vienna University, Austria
- MSC In Clinical Dermatology, London University, UK
- Advanced Clinical Training (FCD) in Clinical Dermatology , King's College , London, UK
- MD In Clinacl Dermatology , London University, UK
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
- British Photodermatology Group , UK
- St John's Institute of Dermatology
- Global Aesthetic Dermatology & Cosmetology Group
- Emirates Medical Association (EMA)
- Consultant Dermatologist, Imperial College University Hospitals, UK
- Consultant Dermatologist, Baslidon & Southend Onsea University Hospitals, UK
- Consultant Dermatologist, Alahli Hospital , Qatar
- Consultant Dermatologist, Baslidon & Southend Onsea University Hospitals,, UK
- Consultant Dermatologist, Orpington Hospital , UK
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of all skin, hair and nail diseases (pediatric and adult).
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sexually transmitted diseases (human papilloma virus, gonorrhoea, syphilis etc…).
- Management of vitiligo (with creams, light therapy and laser).
- Skin cancer screening; diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgical removal of benign legions (cyst, lipoma etc…) and skin cancers (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and malignant melanoma)
- Biological therapy for treatment of severe cases of Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria.
- Aesthetic and cosmetic procedures for ladies and gentlemen including Botox, mesotherapy, platelets rich plasma (PRP) for hair and skin.
- Microneedling, radio frequency, laser treatment, (fractional, ablative and vascular), and non-invasive fat freezing and body contouring.
- Botox and Iontophoresis for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).