|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
American Hospital Jumeirah Clinic
- MA Psychology, American University Cairo, Egypt,
- MBBCH Medicine & Surgery, Cairo University (Kasr Aeiny), Egypt,
- MEPA (Middle East psychological Association)
- ACAMH (Association for child and adolescent mental health)
- A lifetime member of the International Honor Society in psychology (PSI CHI).
- Senior Family and couples Counselor & Psychologist, American wellness Center, UAE,
- Clinical Director, Hayati Health Center, UAE,
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Parent-Child Relationship Training, Couples and Family Counseling, Behavior Management Coaching, Classroom Management Coaching, Coping with Separation and Divorce, Blended Families, Social Skills Training & Friendship Skills, Anger Management training, Anti-bullying Strategies & Assertiveness Training.
- Empathy training for bullying and aggressive children, Play Therapy & Sand Therapy for trauma, nightmares, selective mutism, anxiety, phobias, sexual abuse prevention & Treatment.
- School Observations & Consultations (Designing strategies for safe schools), Parenting Workshops, Parent-Child Relationship improvement course, Teacher Training Courses, Caregiver training, Reggio-Emilia Early childhood educational approach training for nurseries and Schools.
- Cognitive-behavioral Therapy CBT for adults and children.