Marya Obaid AlMansoori
|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
||Consultant Pediatrician / Hematology & Oncology
American Hospital Dubai
American Hospital Dubai Hills Clinic
- Arab Board in General Pediatric, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh (KSA)
- Saudi Board in General Pediatric, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh (KSA)
- Saudi Fellowship Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh and King Fahad Children Cancer Center in Riyadh (KSA)
- Clinical Attachment Pediatric Bone-marrow Transplant, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh and King Fahad Children Cancer Center in Riyadh (KSA)
- General Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology, Bone Marrow Transplant
- Specialist Pediatrician, Albaraha (Kuwaiti) Hospital in Dubai, UAE
- Specialist Pediatric Oncology and Hematology, SKMC in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Consultant Pediatrician, Al-Etihad Health Center in Dubai, UAE
- Consultant Pediatrician and Hematologist, Thalassemia Center in Dubai, UAE
- Visiting Consultant Pediatrician and Hematology, University Hospital of Sharjah, UAE
- Consultant Pediatric Hematology, Medicare Women and Child in Dubai, UAE
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis, a child with eczema.
- Failure to thrive.
- Enuresis in children.
- Ear piercing (age 3 months to 17 years).
- Ecchymosis, petechial rashes, purpura, investigation, and management.
- Periodic early childhood evaluation, growth, and development evaluation.
- Pre-school evaluation.
- Blood disorders: bleeding disorders (hemophilia, Von Willebrand), G6PD deficiency, Iron deficiency anemia, investigation and management for all kinds of anemia.
- Childhood vaccination and catch-up vaccines.
- Vaccination for immune-compromised patients (received bone marrow transplantation, BMT).
- Information about bone marrow transplantation, evaluation pre-BMT, and post-BMT management.