|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
- MBBCh, Tripoli , Libya
- MRCPCH, London Royal College , UK
- CCT Neurodevelopement Paediatric , London Royal College , UK
- CCT general pediatric , London Royal College, UK
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) No: 16678
- Association for Research in Infant and Child Development (ARICD)
- British Association for community child health (BACCH) No: 4377
- Consultant Paediatrician , Mafraq Hospital , UAE
- Neurodevelopment Consultant Paediatrician, Queen Elizabeth II hospital , UK, Hertforshire
- Specialist trianer in pediatric neurodevelopement sub speciality , London hospitals, UK
- Specialist in general paediatric , Northwick park Hospital , Uk, London
- Resident general pediatric , QEII hospital , UK, Herts
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental and Neurological Assessment of Children with Neurological & Neurodisability problems (Griffiths Mental Developmental scale).
- Experienced consultant in acute Paediatric and Neonatology.
- Experience in assessing and managing children with chronic Neurology problems such as Epilepsy and managing children with complex medical need (Children with Neurodisability).
- Ability to work within and lead medical teams.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in assessing children with neurodevelopmental disorders (Autism and ADHD)
- Assessing young children has problem with: Development delay including speech, motor and social skills . 2. Premature babies and high-risk babies. 3. Children with problem learning at school especially at young age (school entry). 4. Children with genetic, metabolic and long-term conditions that affects development.