Hadil Haider Mohammed
|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
||Certified Diabetes Educator
American Hospital Dubai
- Master of medical surgical nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- High diploma in nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Bachelor of nursing science, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Certified Diabetes Educator, king Abdelaziz university hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Association of American Diabetes Care Education specialists (AADES)
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, KSA
- National Council for Medical and Health Professions Sudan
- DHA Licensed
- Dallah Hospital. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
- Royal care international hospital, Khartoum Sudan.
- Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Knowledgable in diabetes medications, including insulin and non-insulin medications, and weight loss medications
- This includes expertise in all types of insulin and newer non-insulin injectable medications safe injection techniques, dose adjustments, storage, and also handling of diabetic supplies during travel.
- Experienced in the latest technologies including all available insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices: initiation, download, and data interpretation
- Working closely with endocrinologists to educate patients presenting with various types of diabetes: Type I, II, Gestational (Diabetes of pregnancy), etc.
- Offering personalized, one-on-one educational activities to patients with diabetes at all stages of their disease: newly-diagnosed, advanced/complicated, and those in-need of refresher classes
- Instructions on proper blood glucose testing, interpretations, and recording.
- Guidance on recognizing and managing low blood sugar readings (hypoglycemia) and high blood sugar readings (hyperglycemia), blood sugar excursions and providing home survival skills for severely low sugar readings, sick day management, and how to handle hyperglycemia emergencies
- Providing the patient with tools to enhance adherence to prescribed diabetes medications
- Coordinating diabetes educational activities at the hospital