Hadil Mohammed Haider
|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
- master degree, khartoum unversity, sudan, 2015,
- certfied diabetes educator, king abdulazia unversity hospital, ksa, 2016
- American diabetes educator association
- diabetes educator, dallah hospital, ksa, 2016, 2017,
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Works closely with endocrinologists and with patients carrying various types of diabetes: Type I, II, Gestational (Diabetes of pregnancy), etc..
- Personalized, one-on-one educational activities to all levels: newly-diagnosed diabetics, advanced, and to those in-need for refresher classes
- Expertise in insulin and newer non-insulin injectable medications, safe injection techniques, dose adjustments, storage, and handling of diabetic supplies during travel.
- Instructions on proper blood glucose testing, interpretations, and recording.
- Guidance on recognizing and managing low blood sugars (hypoglycemia) and hyperglycemic (high sugar) excursions and home survival skills for severely low sugars.
- Expert in the latest technologies and all available insulin pumps and continuing glucose monitoring (CGM) devices set up, download, and interpretations