|Spoken Languages :
||Arabic, English, norwegian
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
||Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
American Hospital Dubai
American Hospital Nad Al Sheba Clinic
- Norwegian board certified in obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Swedish board qualified in obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Diploma and certification in minimal invasive Gynecological surgery from Europe academy of Gynecological Surgery.,
- MD degree, Oslo University, Norway,
- MBCHB, medical college in Baghdad, Iraq,
- Member of Norwegian Medical association
- Member of American Association of Gynecological laparoscopy
- Member of the European Society of gynecological endoscopy
- 2 years board member in Norwegian society of ultrasound diagnostics
- Member of MIS Academy in Dubai
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Stavanger university hospital, Norway,
- Chief physician for the structured program for education and practical skill certification of gynecological laparoscopy for junior doctors in Stavanger university hospital, Norway,
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist in American Hospital, Dubai,
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Counseling and managing patients with Infertility, Recurrent pregnancy loss, Uterine anomalies, PCOS, menstrual disorders, adolescent gynecology, urogynecology and postmenopausal disorders.
- Early pregnancy complications including laparoscopic management of tubal and non-tubal ectopic pregnancy, cervical and laparoscopic cerclage.
- Assessment and management of high-risk pregnancy. Normal vaginal delivery, water birth and instrumental delivery.
- Cesarean section for primary and multiple and all obstetrics emergency operations
- Management of antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage and acute obstetric complications
- Advanced laparoscopic, Robotic assisted laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures including laparoscopic and Robotic assisted hysterectomy, laparoscopic and Robotic assisted myomectomy, laparoscopic and Robotic assisted surgery of complex endometriosis, adenomyosis, ovarian masses and repair of caesarean scar defect.
- Abdominal Hysterectomy and Laparotomy for benign gynecological conditions
- Vaginal Hysterectomy and Vaginal Colporrhaphy
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, myomectomy, polypectomy, correction of uterine anomaly Screening for diseases of the cervix, Colposcopy and Surgical treatment including Conization
- IOTA ultrasound methods in diagnosing and estimating the risk of malignancy in adnexal masses.
- Multidisciplinary team for medical and surgical management of gynecological cancer.