|Spoken Languages :
||English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
-American Hospital Al Barsha Clinic
- MBBS, Tamil Nadu Dr MGR University, India, 1995
- M.D, Tamil Nadu Dr MGr University, India, 2001
- MRCOG, Royal College London, UK, 2007
- DFSRH, Royal college London, UK, 2007
- FMAS (Minimal Access), WALS, India, 2010
- ATSM Urogynecology , London Deanery, UK, 2013
- CCT, London Deanery, UK, 2013
- Fellowship Urogynecology, St George's University, UK, 2014
- Consultant Obstetrician and Urogynecologist, Novascotia Health Authority, Canada, 2017-2018
- Consultant Obstetrician and Urogynecologist, NHS, London, UK, 2015-2017
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Her special interests include female urinary incontinence surgeries, prolapse, problems with pelvic floor neurourology, urodynamics, BOTOX for overactive bladder, Bulkamid injections for female urinary stress incontinence, high risk obstetrics
- Extensive experience in managing menstrual disorders, postmenopausal disorders, adolescence gynaecological disorders, vaginal prolapse and incontinence, subfertility and miscarriages, polycystic ovary, pelvic infections, early pregnancy problems, and gynaecological emergencies. She has extensive experience in managing high risk and low risk pregnancy, breech delivery, normal and instrumental vaginal delivery, complex and simple Caesarean section, postnatal care and complication, dysaperunia, sexual health problems.
- Experienced in dealing with ovarian tumours laparoscopically, hysterectomy (vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal), endometriosis, fibroids.
- Her special interests also include female urinary incontinence surgeries, prolapse, problems with pelvic floor neurourology, urodynamics, BOTOX for overactive bladder, Bulkamid injections for female urinary stress incontinence.