|Spoken Languages :
|Types of Physician :
|DHA License :
-American Hospital Dubai
- Fellowship of RANZCOG ( FRANZCOG), Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG), New Zealand, 2015
- DFSRH - Diploma of Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH), UK, 2008
- Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynecology (DGO), Imperial College, UK, 2000
- Bachelor of medicine and surgery (MBBch), Al Fateh University, Libya, 1994
- International Urogynecological Association (IUGA)
- Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand (PSANZ)
- Royal Australians and New Zealnd College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
- International Society of Prenatal Diagnosis ( ISPD)
- Medical council of New Zealand (MCNZ)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Dubai Health Authority ( DHA)
- Consultant, Tauranga hospital, New Zealand, 2016-2019
- Specialist registrar, Auckland city Hospital, New Zealand, 2007-2015
- Specialist registrar, Birmingham Women’s Hospital, UK, 2004-2007
- Clinical fellow, Stockport Hospital, UK, 2002-2004
- Research fellow, London imperial college, UK, 2000-2002
- Senior registrar, Tripoli teaching Hospitals, Libya, 1995-1999
- Honorary Senior Academic Lecturer, Auckland University, School of Medicine, New Zealand, 2016-2019
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Pregnancy care including Breech and multiple pregnancy and advocates for natural vaginal delivery
- Has special interest and highly experienced in managing high-risk pregnancies associated with maternal medical problems like hypertensive disorders, diabetes, Obesity and Cardiac diseases in liaison with other medical specialists to achieve the best outcome for mum and baby.
- Advocates the woman's right to have natural vaginal delivery but also expert in managing all other necessary labor and delivery interventions including forceps and vacuum-assisted vaginal deliveries and Cesarean section
- Supports the woman to have an informed decision and centered one to one care.
- Has high skills and expertise in managing all gynecological problems like menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance, and polycystic ovarian syndrome, fibroids, and genital infections
- Offers counseling for all contraception method, pregnancy counseling and adolescent gynecology problems management (8- 18 years old girls)
- Performs all routine abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic surgery (keyhole) surgery.
- Initial assessment, investigations, and counseling for treatment options of infertility, subfertility problems
- has a special interest in Urogynecology managing pelvic floor prolapse (conservative or constructive pelvic floor surgery) and different types of urinary incontinence.