At the American Hospital Dubai, we understand the importance of quality, experience, and accreditation. We deliver a complete range of both surgical and non-surgical treatments in a highly professional, expert and compassionate nature.
The experience of our doctors ensures the procedure that you choose to undergo will be the right one for you, and help you to achieve the results you desire, in a safe and secure environment. Our areas of expertise include cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, hand surgery and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
The decision to embark on surgical or non-surgical procedures should not be taken lightly. All goals and expectations are discussed in a personal and confidential consultation. We pride ourselves on the ability to answer any questions you may have. At the American Hospital Dubai, our patients are afforded the appropriate amount of time to understand every detail of the treatment and any concerns you may have before commitments are made.
We understand that the most important factor of successful surgery is clear communication between the surgeon and the patient. Our resident surgeons are based in Dubai and as a result, are fully available to the patients in case any problems should arise. This is a distinguished strength of ours.
Lead by a team of highly experienced doctors, we place huge emphasis on safety, sensitivity and dedication to patient satisfaction. We use a wide range of leading methods to achieve the individuals’ desires and every effort is made to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.
These key integral values distinguish our clinic as a leading expert in the field of plastic surgery. We take pride in our ability to deliver a professional, cordial and attentive experience for all patients seeking our service and there is no reasonable request too big to undertake.
List of medical services available:
- Diagnosis & treatment of skin cancer (BCC, SCC, Melanoma)
- Removal of benign skin lesions (moles, lipomas, cysts)
- Scar revision & treatment (keloid, hypertrophic, traumatic)
- Reconstruction of pressure sores
- Treatment of minor burns
- Repair of facial lacerations
- Repair of complex lacerations/wounds on the body
- Treatment of Dupuytren’s disease
- Diagnosis & treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome (median nerve compression)
- Diagnosis & treatment of cubital tunnel syndrome (ulnar nerve compression)
- Treatment of ganglions
- Diagnosis and treatment of degenerative disease of the hand (joint replacement, tendon transfer)
- Treatment of trigger finger
- Repair of tendon injuries
- Repair of nailbed/fingertip injuries
- Microsurgical repair of nerve injuries
- Treatment and repair of ‘mallet’ finger injuries
- Treatment of hand fractures
- Treatment of infections in the hand
BREAST RECONSTRUCTION (POST MASTECTOMY)
- Implant based breast reconstruction
- Autologous tissue based reconstruction
- Fat grafting
- Nipple reconstruction
- Symmetrising breast procedures (breast reduction/breast lift)
- Botulinum toxin
- Fillers – face and lips
- Laser treatments
- Brow lift
- Blepharoplasty (removal of eyelid skin)
- Correction of prominent ears
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Correction of inverted nipples
- Revision breast augmentation (replacement of implants & correction)
- Abdominoplasty (mini and full)
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Body lift
- Buttock augmentation
- Genital surgery (labiaplasty)